Scott makes the most amazing breakfast muffins, we all love them!
They take about 30 minutes with preparation and cooking time. They have four simple ingredients which are perfect for a Sunday morning:
Here are the simple instructions, even Jenson helped make them today.
- You have to part cook the bacon in the grill first, then make sure the muffin tin is greased with butter.
- Mix the eggs and add the cheese like you would an omelette.
- Place a circle of bread at the bottom – use a cookie cutter.
- Circle the bacon around the bread and the sides of the tin.
- Pour in the egg mixture.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top
You need one rash of bacon per muffin and one egg mixture does roughly two muffins. We cook them for about 10/15 minutes and they are delicious! Jenson loves them too!